Founded in 1851, the Bank of the Philippine Islands is the first bank in the Philippines and in the Southeast Asian region. BPI is a universal bank and together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, it offers a wide range of financial products and solutions that serve both retail and corporate clients.
BPI's services include consumer banking and lending, asset management, payments, insurance, securities brokerage and distribution, foreign exchange, leasing, and corporate and investment banking.
The bank has a network of over 1,176 branches in the Philippines, Hong Kong, and Europe, and close to 3,000 ATMs and CAMs (cash accept machines).
The establishment of BPI, originally known as El Banco Español Filipino de Isabel II, ushered in the start of the Philippine banking and finance industry. The bank back then performed many functions—from providing credit to the National Treasury to printing and issuing currency—making it in effect, the country's first Central Bank. Today, BPI proudly carries on this tradition, financing many private and public sector initiatives and enterprises in support of economic growth and nation-building.
BPI is acknowledged as a leading provider of financial services in the Philippines.
Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI) recently launched BPI BizKo, a simple, affordable, and convenient subscription-based digital banking platform that enables micro, small, and medium enterprises (MSMEs) to manage their business finances and provides an integrated online system for invoicing and collection.
The all-in-one online platform available via app and web offers MSMEs:
- Immediate access to their account information.
- View balances, deposits, and payables.
- Regularly pay employees, suppliers, utilities, and government dues.
- Create and generate digital invoices, request money, and payment links.
- Receive and monitor payments through its intuitive invoicing system.
Use the code BPIBIZKO to avail of a 3-month subscription fee for FREE when you enroll in a BPI BizKo account.
1. The promo is exclusive to all BPI account holders who are enrolled in BPI online (the “BPI account holders”).
2. BPI account holders must sign up and enroll in a BPI BizKo account by visiting www.bpibizko.com or downloading the BPI BizKo app on the apple store or google play during the promo period.
3. To avail of the promotion, BPI accountholders must input the promo code BPIBIZKO on the payment confirmation page.
- Review your account and subscription plan details.
- The php150 discount for the basic plan or P300 discount for the premium plan will be automatically applied.
- Enter the one-time pin sent to your registered mobile number to confirm your enrollment.
Note: Once the free 3-month subscription has ended, the subscription fee for future recurring payments will be automatically debited from the accountholder’s nominated deposit account.
4. A BPI account holder can only avail of the promotion once.
5. Promotion will run from February 28, 2022, to May 31, 2022 (11:59 PM, Philippine standard time).
6. Promotion is non-transferable, non-cumulative, cannot be exchanged for cash or other products, and cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts, promotions, or fixed price items, unless otherwise provided.
7. For inquiries and comments, send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org, https://support.bpibizko.com, https://www.bpi.com.ph/contactus, or call our 24-hour BPI contact center at (+632) 889-10000.
DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-136545 Series of 2022