Grassroots Entrepreneurship and Technologies (GREAT) program carries out the institution’s social mission. Projects under GREAT focuses on two thematic areas: Entrepreneurship and Employment.
- Provides corporate social responsibility (CSR) needs of private organizations and corporate foundations.
- Offers entrepreneurship and technopreneurship education to the grassroots level.
- Delivers livelihood programs to local communities
- Creates skills training programs that responds to the needs of target beneficiaries.
- Engages in skills training for out-of-school-youth (OSY) and upskilling for the unemployed for possible employment or self-employment as micro entrepreneur
Systems and Technologies for Educators and Professionals (STEP) focuses on designing, developing and delivering products and services connected to education and continuing education. It functions as the training arm of Bayan Academy for schools, government and private companies that specializes in utilizing the learning management system and online learning. Below are the projects that the unit has envisioned to bring heightened value to STEP’s services.
- Training Programs for Professionals
- Training Programs for Educators
- Training Programs for Entrepreneurship