R2R is a fashion and design house empowering community artisans from the Philippines. Since 2007, R2R has been creating eco-ethical fashion and home accessories out of upcycled and overstock fabric, locally sourced materials, and indigenous weaves with the social mission of lifting Filipino artisans out of poverty.
Each piece is handmade by talented artisans from various corners of the Philippines and intentionally designed to be visually captivating, multi-functional, and inspiring. An R2R product hopes to spark conversations that evolve from "Where did you get this?" to "The stories behind this are so inspiring!".
In R2R’s philosophy, style and sustainability should not just co-exist, but must be designed and woven together. Every decision that makes an R2R piece come to life considers circularity, longevity, and adaptability, just as much as it considers all the people it touches, too––from the artisans, communities, and suppliers to the advocates who will eventually call it their own.
How to Order:
- Email: email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call: +639209665664 | +639175708025
- All of the pieces are made by hand, by artisans from the Philippines
- Materials used include overstock fabric (pre-production fashion waste), locally sourced leather, various indigenous fabrics that are sustainably sourced from local communities in the Philippines, natural fibers and textiles
- Lead Time: 8 - 10 weeks (could be adjusted depending on the intricacy of products and production capacity)
- Minimum Order Value: 1,500 USD
- FOB Philippines
- Customization: R2R can customize products according to buyer's specifications and within budget targets
- Export Experience: 10 years of export experience to Japan, UK, Austria, Canada, US, Belgium, Switzerland
- Buyers we would love to work with: We would love to work with department store chains, boutique chains, independent boutiques and specialty stores, museum shops, online platforms, and other like-minded brands & entrepreneurs from around the world.